Monday, May 20, 2013

The Latest: {To a Tee}

Yes, I just had to take a photo of the look without the jacket cause I love the faux leather sleeves that add an edgy contrast to the simple gray tee.  Currently I'm all about comfy tees with cool patterns or unique details that separate them from just an average cotton blend t-shirt.  I'm loving the fact that they have evolved in the style realm as being a base for a chic outfit or downplaying a fancier piece.  The versatility of a tee has become the epitome of fashion moving forward.  To think that previously these pieces were just thrown on willy-nilly without really any care in the world.  The new selection of styles excites me that even in a time crunch I can still look put together.




Forever 21 blazer, shirt & earrings | Gap pants
Sam Edelman pumps | Urban Outfitters sunglasses
Dior lipstick in 'Favori Red 752'

No comments:

Post a Comment