Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Latest: {Twirling}

The last photo here is me attempting to spin and twirl in this fun skirt, I tried my best I suppose.  But this is the outfit that I wore for Easter over the weekend, a look definitely inspired by this pin.  I also must admit that I am an avid pinner on Pinterest (check out my boards, link on the right side -->) and I may just have to join pinners anonymous, if there is such a group yet. ;)




via Nordstrom Rack top (last seen here) | Forever 21 skirt
Style & Co. pumps | Fuego earrings
Target sunglasses | Givenchy lipstick in 'Magnolia Organza' 

Be sure to follow via Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. What's up? How's it going? :) I love your blog so I followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

    NEW LOOK UP! CHECK IT OUT!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete