Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Latest: {Throwback}

I'd like to call this dress a take on a retro fifties style throwback. The red lipstick, cat-eye sunnies and leopard are just the finishing touches.  I am enamored by the style of this decade (post about it here). It's pretty consistent with my personal style, with my fascination of clean-lined feminine silhouettes and timeless touches.





Calvin Klein dress | Gap belt | Sam Edelman pumps
Urban Outfitters sunglasses | Essie nail polish in 'Jamaica Me Crazy'
Covergirl lipstick in 'Hot'

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute, and i ADORE that dress!

    xoxo, kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!!!

    Today on my blog, you're more than boots or booties? some ideas of how to wear them
    http://eltrasterodecris.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete