Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Latest: {Scallop Details}

Hope everyone has had a lovely holiday season! I've taken a little break from the blogging sphere but am excited for the new year and what's to come.  Since starting this blog in the beginning of this year, it has been fun to discover and refine my personal style.  Be sure to follow on Bloglovin', Facebook, GFC, Instagram or Pinterest to keep up with my weekly style picks and outfits!




Forever 21 dress & earrings | H&M blazer | Gap tights
Nine West pumps | Covergirl lipstick in 'Euphoria'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look!
    Happy celebrations tonight :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your styling of this purple dress. I have something a bit similar and I think I'll take a cue from you. Love the scalloped hem of your jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute outfit! I love the scalloped details of your blazer!

    I just noticed you're from Seattle! Me too! ^__^ I get excited when I see other Seattleites blogs. haha.. Hope we can keep in touch and follow each other via GFC? Let me know!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete