Monday, August 20, 2012

The Latest: {All Smiles}

This look is a mash-up of my favorite pair of pants and a blouse that I originally saw here.  I found it on sale in store and realized after that it was the exact same one so I was incredibly stoked!

Other than being particularly excited about that, while taking these photos my sister was making fun of my serious face.  Although I had some serious faces in this shoot I decidedly chose to go with the "on the brink of laugher" photos.  I'll admit it is so much more in tune with my actual personality.




Madewell top | J Brand pants | Jessica Simpson pumps
Urban Outfitters sunglasses (on sale) | Forever 21 earrings | Target rings

14 comments:

  1. loving that shirt! and those cat eye sunglasses are so cute on you!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I saw this madewell top and wanted it! Great outfit!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid top! The fit is perfect - slim, but still loose and flowy. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants!!! NIce blog!!!

    Follow each other???

    *****CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com******

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely on you! =) Love your heels.
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. your colors are so compatible, i love pumps <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) you have really great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sunglasses are my favorite item! i love the fact that you're smiling, a lot of bloggers forget to have fun when they take photos x)

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the top, it's like an optical illusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! It dressy and casual all at the same time!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is incred, love the photos
    the shoes are my fave
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your J brands, they are my favourite jeans brand by far!

    ReplyDelete