Friday, June 22, 2012

The Latest: {Classic Staples}

I love simple yet versatile pieces because I know my investment will be worth the price I paid.  I recently purchased this chambray top and have been wearing it as much as I possibly can, at least without anyone noticing my repeats.  Previously, I had been searching everywhere for the perfect shirt and was so glad I found this one with the unique structure of the high-low hem.

I literally threw this outfit together, as I was running late the other day.  Later on in the day, I looked at myself and realized that I actually liked my outfit.  The combination of the simple black pant, a printed scarf, ballet flats and a chambray shirt was a seemingly effortless mix.


Bella Dahl top, Gap pants, Urban Outfitters flats, Forever 21 sunglasses



J Brand pants
[Look 1] Levi's shirt, TOMS flats, J. Crew scarf
[Look 2] Isabella Oliver shirt, Kate Spade flats, J. Crew scarf
[Look 3] J. Crew shirt, Forever 21 flats, Marc Jacobs scarf
[Look 4] J. Crew shirt, Forever 21 flats, J. Crew scarf

8 comments:

  1. I love those flats in pic 3, so pretty

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the classic look!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit!i really adore your style!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a simple but STUNNING outfit, you look beautiful!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love j brand and denim anything!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete